https://www.zeustraslochi.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/5.jpg 400 520 Emanuele Giuliani https://www.zeustraslochi.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-zeus-traslochi-300x138.png Emanuele Giuliani2018-04-03 15:37:462018-07-07 18:21:09INSTRUCTIONS TO ASSEMBLE YOUR BOXES
INSTRUCTIONS TO ASSEMBLE YOUR BOXES
- Free a space at home to comfortably move.
- Materials for packing should be prepared and laid out in an orderly manner.
- The boxes are supplied folded; thus, you should unfold them for assembling
- fold the flaps
- Fill the box in an orderly manner with the previously packed items.
- Close the box and apply the tape like you have done before on the bottom of the box and by trying to join the two strips of lower tapes with the upper ones.
- Write everything you need on the boxes (e.g. fragile, target room, directional arrow) to facilitate our work during the transport phase, and to find the objects inside them, when you need them.
- Use small boxes for heavy objects (books, glasses, plates, pots, etc.). Use large boxes for light objects (sweaters, towels, linen).
- Use the packing paper for all objects inside the furniture.
- Use the bubble wrap only for very fragile objects (crystal glasses, valuable ceramics, showpieces, etc.)
- We provide our pick-up service to reserve at 0039 055 412524. The boxes should be opened along the tape and arranged as they were delivered